MOPAR Road Ready Registration Schedule
Please bookmark this page, and check regularly for updates. B.R.A.K.E.S. hosts teen driving schools all around the United States. We add new sites regularly.
Due to the heightened and widespread concern of the risks associated with COVID-19 along with the varying mandatory orders occurring in each state, our 2020 schedule is being updated as changes occur throughout our country. Please bookmark this page for the latest updates on current and future B.R.A.K.E.S. classes.
As we re-open our classes please note our added safety measures:
- Reduced class size and multiple classrooms. Instructor to Student ratio reduced.
- Touchpoints in classrooms/cars are cleaned on a constant basis.
- Touchless temperature checks will be conducted before entry.
- Masks will be required by all participants. Please bring your own cloth mask. Masks will be available if requested. In addition, Instructors/staff will wear masks.
- Proper social distancing will be recommended at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at all locations. A hand washing station will be available on course.
REQUIREMENTS: (Please read before registering your teen)
Please choose only one session when you sign up.
Ages 16-20 (if attending our North Carolina classes ONLY) along with a valid permit or driver's license)
Ages 15-19 (in all states, except NC, along with a valid permit or driver’s license)
At least 30 hours of driving experience behind the wheel
Only ONE parent or legal guardian per teen is allowed to attend the entire session with their teen
Classes are free to all, but we require a $99 refundable deposit to secure your reservation (more info: FAQ's).
Registrations are scheduled to open at 9am EST
You MUST have your teens permit/driver’s license number to complete registration
There are other locations that we are working on. Please check back to our website for updates.
Thank you for your patience.
If interested in any of these listed below, please click the "Email" button below to request more information.